Once Again, we’ve got something special for our community. Themeflash again came up with cool freebies giveaway as promised. We at Themeflash love to give away things regularly, all year long. This time I’m pleased to announce our latest giveaway where you all have a chance to win 3 Free Professional Admin Template licenses each from Admin Templates (worth $45 each) which provides a great way to effectively manage your site’s back-end.
These Templates are flexible, standards-compliant (XHTML) Admin Template that is professionally built for beautiful website back-ends which fits to any project.
So Hurry up, read the rules, drop a comment to enter in this contest.
About Admin Templates
For every website or web application we create, there is usually need for an admin interface to manage it.
The admin interface does not need to be re-designed every time. A well-thought design can fit to every project easily.
This is where the Admin Templates come handy. It is a smart XHTML admin template that can fit to every project of yours (and requires only a single purchase for multiple uses).
Template’s code is so easy to adapt as it is very plain, just semantic XHTML and it includes ready-to-use widgets like tabs, accordion, Lightbox or datepicker (makes use of jQuery UI). It also has the widely-used pages for scenarios like the login, dashboard, data-listing (tables), forms, image-listing and more.
The template comes in 2 good-looking themes: blue-orange and green-beige where yoiu can use any of them.
- Well-commented code, pages for most-used scenarios.
- No hacks or anything tricky. Just semantic XHTML.
- Integrated widgets like tabs, accordion, charts & datepicker.
- Includes 2 themes (grey-blue-orange & green-beige).
- Lifetime free updates.
- Easy navigation.
- More features…
How To Win Your Free Admin Template License?
- Post your comments about “What is your next project that you can use the Admin Template for?” in this post.
- One entry per person. Duplicate comments will be voided and deleted.
- Winners will be contacted by their email (so make sure your email address is correct).
- Dhaval Pathak